- The Connected Patient: Keeping Up with Apps March 14, 2017
The ubiquitous smart phone has boosted its useful- ness tenfold in the past decade with a mushrooming library of health and wellness apps. Some aim to help you monitor your condition day-to-day, understand and stay on track with medications, or diagnose your symptoms, ... Continue Reading
- Gut Instincts: Can More Bacteria Mean Better Health? March 14, 2017
Healthy bacteria may seem like a contradiction in terms, but years of research and real world experience point toward an unexpectedly promising finding: the microorganisms continually forming in your intestine may confer health benefits that we are only just beginning to understand.
Here is ... Continue Reading
- Try a New Approach to Food in the New Year: Stop Dieting and Focus on Mindful Eating March 13, 2017
The dieting-overeating-weight regain cycle is almost inevitable, not because people fail diets but because diets fail people. It is important to understand that rebound overeating happens to almost everybody, and should not be viewed as an individual weakness or fault. The main reason ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani Keynote Speaker at Opioids Addiction Conference (WRDE-TV) March 6, 2017
Recently, Dr. Jani was a keynote speaker at an opioid conference sponsored by Beebe Healthcare. Attendees discussed solutions to end opioid addiction.
A few important takeaways:
- Opioid addiction is occurring across the country and impacts all ages and demographics.
- Pain medicine has an addictive property which leads to dependence.
- Young people are particularly vulnerable: “This is a generation of a quick fix. So it’s ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Uday Jani presents secrets of detox March 1 at Lewes Library (Cape Gazette) February 28, 2017
Attend Dr. Jani’s presentation about the secrets of diet detox on March 1 from 3-4:30 pm at Lewes Library.
During the talk, Dr. Jani will share:
- Types of toxins
- How toxins affect the body
- The best foods and nutrients for detoxification
- The benefits of detoxification
- Dr. Jani in the Beach Paper January 23, 2017
Dr. Jani was recently featured in the Beach Paper to share the importance of holistic care and its benefits. Read the full article here.Continue Reading
- Cape Gazette: Dr. Jani to Speak at Opioid Awareness Conference January 18, 2017
Dr. Jani will be a keynote speaker during a conference titled “Addressing the Opioid Epidemic: The Role of Integrative Health in the Management of Chronic Pain,” on Saturday, March 4. The event, hosted by Beebe Integrative Health, will take place from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at Irish Eyes in Lewes.
Read more about the event in the Cape Gazette ... Continue Reading
- Free Physical Therapy Screens January 11, 2017
Start your year off on the right foot-ing!
8am-4pm, Monday, January 16th 2017
Free Screen by appointment only.
Limited time slots are available, so please reserve your spot early.Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani on WRDE-TV! January 3, 2017
Dr. Jani recently shared tips for setting and accomplishing ‘new year’, ‘new me’ goals on WRDE-TV. Watch the segment here: http://www.wrdetv.com/index.cfm?ref=60200&ref2=5867Continue Reading
- Note from a grateful papa: December 27, 2016
I want to share the link above to an article that just appeared in the Cape Gazette about my daughters’ charitable work…not to brag, but to sincerely thank my patients and the community for your caring contributions to Lovey Buddies ... Continue Reading