- Dr. Uday Jani Shares Perspective on Opioid Prescription Regulations (WMDT-TV) April 5, 2017Continue Reading
In light of Delaware’s new regulations for opioid prescriptions, Dr. Jani recently shared his perspective during a segment on WMDT-TV, a local ABC news affiliate.
“We already have a problem at hand because there is a large number of people that are addicted to it so now we have to get into how we are ...
- Dr. Jani in the Cape Gazette for Fish On in Lewes for Children and Families First March 29, 2017
Dr. Jani recently attended the local fundraiser Fish On in Lewes for Children and Families and won Most Creative Costume with Jay Becker. The event was a success… Children and Families First received $14,475 in total donations!
- Thank You for Helping Us Raise the Bar for Children and Families First! March 21, 2017Continue Reading
Thank You for helping us raise the bar for Children and Families First (CFF)! We’re pleased to report that that the recent guest bartending event at Fish On Seafood Bar & Grill brought in an amazing grand total of $14,475 for the night, and a fine time was had by all! Our Cowboys and Indians ...
- The Connected Patient: Keeping Up with Apps March 14, 2017Continue Reading
The ubiquitous smart phone has boosted its useful- ness tenfold in the past decade with a mushrooming library of health and wellness apps. Some aim to help you monitor your condition day-to-day, understand and stay on track with medications, or diagnose your symptoms, ...
- Gut Instincts: Can More Bacteria Mean Better Health? March 14, 2017Continue Reading
Healthy bacteria may seem like a contradiction in terms, but years of research and real world experience point toward an unexpectedly promising finding: the microorganisms continually forming in your intestine may confer health benefits that we are only just beginning to understand.
Here is ...
- Try a New Approach to Food in the New Year: Stop Dieting and Focus on Mindful Eating March 13, 2017Continue Reading
The dieting-overeating-weight regain cycle is almost inevitable, not because people fail diets but because diets fail people. It is important to understand that rebound overeating happens to almost everybody, and should not be viewed as an individual weakness or fault. The main reason ...
- Dr. Jani Keynote Speaker at Opioids Addiction Conference (WRDE-TV) March 6, 2017Continue Reading
Recently, Dr. Jani was a keynote speaker at an opioid conference sponsored by Beebe Healthcare. Attendees discussed solutions to end opioid addiction.
A few important takeaways:
- Opioid addiction is occurring across the country and impacts all ages and demographics.
- Pain medicine has an addictive property which leads to dependence.
- Young people are particularly vulnerable: “This is a generation of a quick fix. So it’s ...
- Dr. Uday Jani presents secrets of detox March 1 at Lewes Library (Cape Gazette) February 28, 2017Continue Reading
Attend Dr. Jani’s presentation about the secrets of diet detox on March 1 from 3-4:30 pm at Lewes Library.
During the talk, Dr. Jani will share:
- Types of toxins
- How toxins affect the body
- The best foods and nutrients for detoxification
- The benefits of detoxification
- Dr. Jani in the Beach Paper January 23, 2017Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was recently featured in the Beach Paper to share the importance of holistic care and its benefits. Read the full article here.
- Cape Gazette: Dr. Jani to Speak at Opioid Awareness Conference January 18, 2017Continue Reading
Dr. Jani will be a keynote speaker during a conference titled “Addressing the Opioid Epidemic: The Role of Integrative Health in the Management of Chronic Pain,” on Saturday, March 4. The event, hosted by Beebe Integrative Health, will take place from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at Irish Eyes in Lewes.
Read more about the event in the Cape Gazette ...
- Thank You for Helping Us Raise the Bar for Children and Families First! March 21, 2017