- Eating Patterns and Good Health July 16, 2014
For generations, people have considered two distinctly different questions about eating habits: which diet is healthiest versus which diet results in the greatest weight loss. It has long been thought that the Mediterranean approach to eating is healthy, and new ... Continue Reading
- ShoreView Personalized Care to Offer Complimentary “WELLarts” Sessions to Patients. July 8, 2014 Continue Reading
- Alternative Approaches to Seasonal Allergies May 28, 2014
“Spring is in the air, and so are allergies. There is no running away from the pollens,” say Dr. Jani in his CapeGazette.com article Spring explodes with color – and allergens. To read the full article and learn more about alternative approaches to seasonal allergies, click here.Continue Reading
- Another Successful Doc and Chef Event May 22, 2014
Below are photos from our second highly successful Doc and Chef with restaurateur Matt Healy, held on Monday, May 19th, 6:30 pm at Fish On in the Villages of Five Points in Lewes
- Artificial Sweeteners vs. Sugar May 13, 2014
When you reach for the artificial sweetener, do you pick the pink, nab a yellow, prefer the blue or go green? The difference may be less important than you think.
Each of the sweeteners contains a different FDA-approved main ingredient. For ... Continue Reading
- Stay Strong, Flexible and Balanced with Exercise May 13, 2014
Much of life is a balancing act…from learning to sit up as an infant through avoiding falls in the later years. Balance is the ability to distribute your weight in a way that enables you to remain upright ... Continue Reading
- Second “Doc And Chef” Series May 19th May 8, 2014
Back by “popular demand” Dr. Jani is once again teaming up with restaurateur Matt Haley for a 2nd “Doc & Chef” series, Monday, May 19th, 6:30 pm at Fish On in the Villages of Five Points in ... Continue Reading
- Article: Integrative medicine a unique approach to patient care May 6, 2014
Dr. Jani was featured recently on Delaware Newszap. Click here to read the article.Continue Reading
- Healing and Spirituality Series May 6, 2014
Medicine and Spirituality – On Wednesday, April 2, 3:00-4:00pm, Dr. Jani presented on the role of Spirituality in Medicine.
These free lectures will be held at Lewes Public Library, 2nd floor conference room,
111 Adams Avenue, Lewes, 19958. Seating is limited.
For more information on upcoming Body and Soul Seminars, click here.Continue Reading
- Dr. Uday Jani is in the news May 6, 2014
Click here to read the recent article in Concierge Medicine Today on Dr. Jani’s personalized care medical practice.Continue Reading