- The Zika Virus: Prevention is the First Line of Defense August 22, 2016Continue Reading
As the Zika virus continues to make headlines daily, it is essential to know who is at risk, how it is transmitted and most importantly, to understand strategies for prevention. Following are the latest findings on Zika, according to experts at the ...
- Spirituality in Medicine: Where Hope Lives July 18, 2016Continue Reading
Explore the powerful role of spirituality in healing mind and body as Dr. Uday Jani presents:
Spirituality in Medicine: Where Hope Lives
More than 3,000 studies now confirm the potentially beneficial effect of religion on health. Learn more about these important findings from Uday Jani, MD, who will explore how connecting the ...
- You Are More Than a Set of Symptoms! May 16, 2016Continue Reading
Explore Functional Medicine, the Patient-Centered 21st Century Approach to Healthcare
Dr. Uday Jani presents a series of free talks in May, open to the community
The powerful, proactive and personalized practice of Functional Medicine will be fully explored at an upcoming series of library talks this month by Dr. Uday Jani, a board-certified internist who has completed ...
- You are more than a set of symptoms! April 29, 2016
Explore the powerful, proactive and personalized practice of Functional Medicine… patient-centered healthcare for the 21st century.
Learn how Functional Medicine works by addressing the underlying causes of chronic disease, a complex intersection of genetics, environment ...
- Uday Jani, MD Shares the Benefits of Concierge Medicine on Radio Health Journal April 12, 2016Continue Reading
Whether you are a physician or patient, we think you’ll find this conversation with Dr. Uday Jani a meaningful one. In an interview featured on Radio Health Journal, host Reed Pence dug deep to explore why many primary care doctors, unhappy with “factory medicine,” have created concierge medicine practices in order to offer patients ...
- Are You on Toxic Overload? Learn How to Detox Your Body February 9, 2016Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani presents a series of free library talks in February, open to the community
PCBs, plastics, pesticides, herbicides, paint fumes, automobile exhaust, second hand smoke….we’re exposed to toxins all the time in the air we breathe, the water we drink and in many of the foods we eat.
“It is an unfortunate truth that that ...
- Dr. Uday Jani is in the News! January 19, 2016Continue Reading
- Dr. Uday Jani is in the news! December 29, 2015Continue Reading
- Get your flu shot…Not the flu October 1, 2015Continue Reading
- Express Yourself with the Healing Power of Art, No Skills Required! August 25, 2015Continue Reading
Tap into your innate creativity, unleash your inner artist…and heal body and soul. Join Dr. Uday Jani, an internist with a fellowship in integrated medicine, M.E. Edge, LCSW, experienced mental health professional, and Eileen Wilkinson, founder of WELLarts, as they discuss the ...
- Uday Jani, MD Shares the Benefits of Concierge Medicine on Radio Health Journal April 12, 2016