In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in DelawareJanuary 19, 2021
New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020!January 1, 2021
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ July 7, 2020Continue Reading
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development
While the race to develop a coronavirus vaccine may seem as if it’s being run in slow motion, with most experts predicting a ...
- Superfoods and Your Immune System July 7, 2020Continue Reading
Food for Thought: Nourishing the Immune System
As football coaches and nutritionists know, the best offense is a good defense. In the fight against COVID-19, the promise of boosting the immune system with specific ‘superfoods’ is ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably altered, ...
- Colonoscopies Without Fear June 1, 2020Continue Reading
Colonoscopies Without Fear
Recognize Colorectal Cancer Awareness by learning more about this lifesaving screening.
As one of the country’s most preventable illnesses, with a readily available test that is both diagnostic and therapeutic, why does ...
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More: Nutrition Spotlight May 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine the trillions of bacterial species residing in our gut microbiome to better understand their potential to help maintain health and prevent disease. Some of ...
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, heart healer, ...
- Dr. Jani’s COVID-19 Talk Draws More Than 110 at Area Library March 14, 2020Continue Reading
On Monday, March 9th, it was a full house at Lewes Library as Dr. Jani presented the community with reassuring wisdom and practical advice on staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most important: strengthen your immune system.
“Herbs and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin D3, ...
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020Continue Reading
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads, a reasoned, measured outlook is essential. Known as a ‘calming voice of reason’ for patients and the community, Dr. Jani shared his reassuring insights on staying healthy and stress-free with 105.9 Radio’s Dan Gaffney.
For a realistic but refreshingly positive perspective ...
- Coronavirus Talks Featured in Cape-Gazette March 9, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s upcoming community talks on the coronavirus at Lewes and Milton libraries are featured in the current online issue of the Cape-Gazette. He previews some of the information he’ll be sharing, including some of the proactive steps people can take to lessen their personal risk ...
- Dr. Jani In the News: How to Allay Coronavirus Anxiety March 6, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was the featured guest on Concierge Medicine Today’s Docpreneur Podcast this week, urging all to keep calm and positive during the coronavirus outbreak.
“There’s so much unnecessary fear. If someone has a sniffle, they now think the worst. But unless you’ve traveled to or been in ...