Is Your Story Making You Sick: Oct. 16th Virtual Follow-Up DiscussionOctober 15, 2020
Is Your Story Making You Sick? Zoom premiere for the communityOctober 7, 2020
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020Continue Reading
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads, a reasoned, measured outlook is essential. Known as a ‘calming voice of reason’ for patients and the community, Dr. Jani shared his reassuring insights on staying healthy and stress-free with 105.9 Radio’s Dan Gaffney.
For a realistic but refreshingly positive perspective ...
- Coronavirus Talks Featured in Cape-Gazette March 9, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s upcoming community talks on the coronavirus at Lewes and Milton libraries are featured in the current online issue of the Cape-Gazette. He previews some of the information he’ll be sharing, including some of the proactive steps people can take to lessen their personal risk ...
- Dr. Jani In the News: How to Allay Coronavirus Anxiety March 6, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was the featured guest on Concierge Medicine Today’s Docpreneur Podcast this week, urging all to keep calm and positive during the coronavirus outbreak.
“There’s so much unnecessary fear. If someone has a sniffle, they now think the worst. But unless you’ve traveled to or been in ...
- Coronavirus Library Talks March 11th & March 13th March 6, 2020Continue Reading
- An Update on Coronavirus March 6, 2020Continue Reading
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019, known as COVD-19, I wanted to offer you the most recent information and recommendations.
Most importantly, do not panic. The prevailing opinion is that while community spread may occur, most cases will be ...
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020Continue Reading
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat
They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from fringe ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020Continue Reading
Oh, My Aching Head
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human ...
- Local Treatment and Recovery Options for Opioid Addiction: START Here January 28, 2020Continue Reading
Delaware’s efforts to fight the statewide opioid epidemic include the START (Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Transformation) Initiative, which aims to: decrease overdose deaths, improve the well-being of those suffering from substance use disorders and their families, and help communities thrive. An impassioned advocate for non-opioid solutions to pain management, Dr. Jani supports START’s important ...
- We’re Listening: Dr. Jani Shares News About Ear Acupuncture in the Cape Gazette January 28, 2020Continue Reading
A recent issue of the Cape-Gazette newspaper featured an article penned by Dr. Jani on ear acupuncture as a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical solution for helping patients cope with symptoms of pain, anxiety and depression.
“Called ‘battlefield acupuncture,’ it’s been studied extensively by ...