- October events… September 24, 2014Continue Reading
We hope you will join us for these upcoming events!
Click here to view October events!
- WELLarts Samplers continues… August 1, 2014Continue Reading
This popular program series has been extended with three final dates in August.
- ShoreView Personalized Care to Offer Complimentary “WELLarts” Sessions to Patients. July 8, 2014Continue Reading
- Alternative Approaches to Seasonal Allergies May 28, 2014Continue Reading
“Spring is in the air, and so are allergies. There is no running away from the pollens,” say Dr. Jani in his CapeGazette.com article Spring explodes with color – and allergens. To read the full article and learn more about alternative approaches to seasonal allergies, click here.
- Another Successful Doc and Chef Event May 22, 2014Continue Reading
Below are photos from our second highly successful Doc and Chef with restaurateur Matt Healy, held on Monday, May 19th, 6:30 pm at Fish On in the Villages of Five Points in Lewes
- Second “Doc And Chef” Series May 19th May 8, 2014Continue Reading
Back by “popular demand” Dr. Jani is once again teaming up with restaurateur Matt Haley for a 2nd “Doc & Chef” series, Monday, May 19th, 6:30 pm at Fish On in the Villages of Five Points in ...
- Article: Integrative medicine a unique approach to patient care May 6, 2014Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was featured recently on Delaware Newszap. Click here to read the article.
- Healing and Spirituality Series May 6, 2014Continue Reading
Medicine and Spirituality – On Wednesday, April 2, 3:00-4:00pm, Dr. Jani presented on the role of Spirituality in Medicine.
These free lectures will be held at Lewes Public Library, 2nd floor conference room,
111 Adams Avenue, Lewes, 19958. Seating is limited.
For more information on upcoming Body and Soul Seminars, click here.
- Dr. Uday Jani is in the news May 6, 2014Continue Reading
Click here to read the recent article in Concierge Medicine Today on Dr. Jani’s personalized care medical practice.
- First “Doc and Chef” program a sold-out success May 6, 2014
Thank you to the 150 enthusiastic attendees of the inaugural “Doc and Chef” program. We apologize to those wait listed who were unable to attend. Check back for recipes featured at the event!
We are gratified by the many positive comments we received. Here are just a few…
- “The place was packed!”
- “…great qualified info about ...