- Fighting the Colonoscopy Fear Factor June 1, 2020Continue Reading
Colorectal Cancer awareness could save your life.
As one of the country’s most preventable illnesses, with a readily available test that is both diagnostic and therapeutic, why does colorectal cancer (CRC) stubbornly remain ...
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More May 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Health Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine the trillions ...
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, ...
- Dr. Jani’s COVID-19 Talk Draws More Than 110 at Area Library March 14, 2020
On Monday, March 9th, it was a full house at Lewes Library as Dr. Jani presented the community with reassuring wisdom and practical advice on staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most important: strengthen your immune system.
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020Continue Reading
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads, a reasoned, measured outlook is essential. Known as a ‘calming voice of reason’ for patients and the community, Dr. Jani shared his reassuring ...
- Coronavirus Talks Featured in Cape-Gazette March 9, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s upcoming community talks on the coronavirus at Lewes and Milton libraries are featured in the current online issue of the Cape-Gazette. He previews some of the information he’ll be sharing, including some of ...
- Dr. Jani In the News: How to Allay Coronavirus Anxiety March 6, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was the featured guest on Concierge Medicine Today’s Docpreneur Podcast this week, urging all to keep calm and positive during the coronavirus outbreak.
“There’s so much unnecessary fear. If ...
- Coronavirus Library Talks March 11th & March 13th March 6, 2020Continue Reading
- An Update on Coronavirus March 6, 2020Continue Reading
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019, known as COVD-19, I wanted to offer you the most recent information and recommendations.
Most importantly, do not panic. ...
- Are Plant Based Burgers Really Healthier? March 1, 2020Continue Reading
Examining Plant Based Burgers as Meat Alternatives
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020