- Antibiotics: Are You Aware? January 16, 2020Continue Reading
Are You Antibiotics Aware?
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a matter of ...
- Dr. Jani is in the News! Community Talk at Milton Library on Dec. 11th December 9, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Jani’s upcoming talk at Milton Library is featured in the current issue of the Cape-Gazette.
“There’s almost as much misinformation as real evidence surrounding CBD oils’ potential for relieving a variety of conditions,” he said. “I’m truly gratified to share what’s been learned to date ...
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019Continue Reading
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass ...
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ...
- Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length of life, and overall healthcare costs, accounting for up to ...
- Dr. Jani In The News! October 21, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article on Beebe Healthcare. Dr. Jani was featured for his thoughts on how probiotics and fermented foods help your gut.
You can view the full ...
- Jani to speak on alternative therapies to manage pain Oct. 23 October 17, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Jani is in the news — again!
Beebe Integrative Health and Wellness will host Dr. Uday Jani for a presentation on Healing Encounters: Alternative Therapies for Pain Management from 3 to 4 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 23, at the Lewes Public Library.
Mind-body techniques will be highlighted for their ...
- Dr. Jani In The News October 15, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani was featured for his upcoming library talk on Think Beyond Pink—an annual event aimed at empowering women to think about their health and well-being.
- Presenting: New Insights on the Wholistic Approach to Wellness by Dr. Uday Jani October 10, 2019Continue Reading
The community is invited to these free educational events:
Oct. 19th: Strike the Right Balance: Integrative Strategies for Women’s Wellness, South Coastal Library, Bethany Beach, DE
Oct. 23rd: Healing Encounters: Alternative Therapies for Pain Management, Lewes Public Library, Lewes, DE
Please join me as I present the latest thinking on integrative medicine’s ...
- October 23rd, 2019: Healing Encounters October 8, 2019Continue Reading
Alternative Therapies for Pain Management
When: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 | 3pm-4pm
Where: Lewes Public Library | 111 Adam Avenue, Lewes, DE
Explore the latest, most effective non-opioid solutions to pain management. There are numerous – and growing – options available, including the ancient ...