In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in DelawareJanuary 19, 2021
New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020!January 1, 2021
- Coronavirus Library Talks March 11th & March 13th March 6, 2020Continue Reading
- An Update on Coronavirus March 6, 2020Continue Reading
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019, known as COVD-19, I wanted to offer you the most recent information and recommendations.
Most importantly, do not panic. The prevailing opinion is that while community spread may occur, most cases will be ...
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020Continue Reading
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat
They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from fringe ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020Continue Reading
Oh, My Aching Head
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human ...
- Local Treatment and Recovery Options for Opioid Addiction: START Here January 28, 2020Continue Reading
Delaware’s efforts to fight the statewide opioid epidemic include the START (Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Transformation) Initiative, which aims to: decrease overdose deaths, improve the well-being of those suffering from substance use disorders and their families, and help communities thrive. An impassioned advocate for non-opioid solutions to pain management, Dr. Jani supports START’s important ...
- We’re Listening: Dr. Jani Shares News About Ear Acupuncture in the Cape Gazette January 28, 2020Continue Reading
A recent issue of the Cape-Gazette newspaper featured an article penned by Dr. Jani on ear acupuncture as a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical solution for helping patients cope with symptoms of pain, anxiety and depression.
“Called ‘battlefield acupuncture,’ it’s been studied extensively by ...
- Dr. Jani Urges Delawareans to Get Their Flu Shot January 28, 2020Continue Reading
In the wake of two tragic flu deaths in Delaware earlier this month, WRDE-TV turned to Dr. Jani for advice on how to stay healthy during a severe flu season.
“Even if the flu season is in full bloom, it’s not too late to get a flu shot,” urged Dr. Jani.
Most vulnerable are the elderly, younger ...
- Dr. Jani Shares Message of Healing at Cancer Survivorship Event January 28, 2020Continue Reading
The 8th Annual “After Ringing the Bell” event hosted by the Sussex County Survivorship Coalition featured an inspiring keynote presentation by Dr. Jani, who explored an integrative approach to health and well-being after surviving cancer.
“Integrative medicine offers extraordinarily powerful ways for patients to manage their post-treatment concerns,” ...
- Antibiotics: Are You Aware? January 16, 2020Continue Reading
Are You Antibiotics Aware?
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a matter of ...