Is Your Story Making You Sick: Oct. 16th Virtual Follow-Up DiscussionOctober 15, 2020
Is Your Story Making You Sick? Zoom premiere for the communityOctober 7, 2020
- Presenting: New Insights on the Wholistic Approach to Wellness by Dr. Uday Jani October 10, 2019Continue Reading
The community is invited to these free educational events:
Oct. 19th: Strike the Right Balance: Integrative Strategies for Women’s Wellness, South Coastal Library, Bethany Beach, DE
Oct. 23rd: Healing Encounters: Alternative Therapies for Pain Management, Lewes Public Library, Lewes, DE
Please join me as I present the latest thinking on integrative medicine’s ...
- October 23rd, 2019: Healing Encounters October 8, 2019Continue Reading
Alternative Therapies for Pain Management
When: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 | 3pm-4pm
Where: Lewes Public Library | 111 Adam Avenue, Lewes, DE
Explore the latest, most effective non-opioid solutions to pain management. There are numerous – and growing – options available, including the ancient ...
- October 19th, 2019: Think Beyond Pink October 8, 2019
When: Sunday, October 19, 2019 | 9am-Noon
Where: South Coastal Library | 43 Kent Ave, Bethany Beach, DEFrom childhood to the hormonally charged teenage years, through menopause and beyond, women’s journey to wellness differs significantly from men’s. Integrative medicine provides women with ...Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani is in the News! September 17, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shoreview Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent segment on ABC 47 News regarding the battle against the opioid epidemic.
The CDC awarded the Deleware Division of Public Health $5.8 million dollars to expand resources in the fight against the opioid epidemic. Listen ...
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019Continue Reading
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful and far more preventable than reputed, kidney stones have, thankfully, entered a new era of highly effective, noninvasive procedures. We bring you ...
- The Inside View – Understanding How Microbiome & Gut Health Impacts Our Brain September 3, 2019Continue Reading
Integrative medicine physician Uday Jani, MD, offers new insights on the vital connection between microorganisms that are continually forming in the intestine and your brain’s health. Virtually every system in the body is affected by the microbiome, making it essential to understand how we can naturally encourage the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. You’ll learn ...
- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019Continue Reading
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely ...
- New Cancer Resource from AWCIM July 19, 2019Continue Reading
A New Toolkit for Cancer Care
A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. It’s easy to feel isolated or that nothing is under your control. Information, tips, and resources—along with support from loved ones and health care providers—can ease the treatment journey.
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019Continue Reading
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ...
- Dr. Jani is in the News…Again! May 23, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s two-part health information series on reverse aging was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. As part of a panel of respected local healthcare and wellness experts, Dr. Jani ...
- Dr. Jani is in the News! September 17, 2019