Is Your Story Making You Sick: Oct. 16th Virtual Follow-Up DiscussionOctober 15, 2020
Is Your Story Making You Sick? Zoom premiere for the communityOctober 7, 2020
- May 22nd & May 29th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 8, 2019Continue Reading
- Dr. Uday Jani In The News May 6, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani is scheduled to discuss Microbiome & Gut Health on May 8th, at the Lewes Library.
- May 1st & 15th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 1, 2019Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani In The News April 30, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani recently became the 250th member of Beebe Healthcare’s 1916 Club when he joined in late March. ...
- Dr. Jani Joins Beebe Healthcare’s Leadership Giving Fund, the 1916 Club April 17, 2019Continue Reading
In March 2019, Dr. Jani became the 250th member of Beebe Healthcare’s 1916 Club, a leadership giving fund established to help subsidize the community health system’s programs and services. At his request, Dr. Jani’s donation is earmarked specifically toward expansion of integrative medicine offerings at Beebe ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually turn out to be ...
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit ...
- Beyond Stents and Statins: An Integrative Approach to Managing Heart Disease February 12, 2019Continue Reading
Wednesday, February 27th/3:00-4:30 pm/Lewes Public Library
Thursday, February 28th/6:00-7:30 pm/Milton Public Library
Valve replacement, bypass surgery, stents and cholesterol-lowering medications are highly effective tools to manage and prevent heart disease – but there’s a largely untapped and equally promising arsenal of alternative approaches to complement the traditional. Join Uday Jani, MD for his ...
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019Continue Reading
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.