New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020!January 1, 2021
Pandemic Stress Likely Compounded by Seasonal Affective DisorderJanuary 1, 2021
- Mark your calendar now for Dr. Jani’s 2018 integrative health talks December 8, 2017Continue Reading
Cleanse Body and Soul: The Art of Detox
Toxic relief provided by Uday Jani, MD as he provides a new look at natural methods for detoxing the body. You’ll find out how eating the right foods and nutrients can help shed the 219+ toxic chemicals that most people harbor in their body at any given ...
- Thank you for attending our HEAL-ing follow up discussion December 5, 2017Continue Reading
More than 150 members of the community explored the self-healing concepts presented by Dr. Uday Jani and Dr. Krista Griffin at a follow up to HEAL, the documentary.
Thank you for joining us!
- In the News: Dr. Uday Jani presents a HEAL-ing Follow-up Discussion 11/29/17 November 27, 2017Continue Reading
To RSVP, click here.
- Step Up to the Plate: Nutritionists Weigh in on Healthy Eating November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Picturing a healthy meal has never been more accessible, thanks to the ubiquity of visual aids such as MyPlate, successor to the well-known Food Pyramid of the ‘90s. A quick scan of the plate’s
quadrants enables users to see ...
- Got Milk? Or Calcium Supplements? Or Neither? November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Calcium, so essential to strong bones and teeth, as well as nerve transmission, muscle contraction and blood clotting, can be in short supply as we age. Exactly how much is needed of this important mineral, and Vitamin D, its ...
- Aging Well, Aging Healthy…a continuing series November 20, 2017Continue Reading
As almost 10,000 Baby Boomers officially become senior citizens each day, the focus on preventing and treating age-related ailments becomes distinctly more urgent. HealthWise presents an ongoing look at research that provides valuable ...
- Salt Shake Down: Sodium Reduction is on the Table November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Turkey sandwiches…soups…deli meats. Are these the building blocks of a healthy meal or stealthy contributors of excess sodium? Both, according to experts, but improved versions are in the works, thanks to June 2016 Food and ...
- Bring It Down: Healthy Blood Pressure Numbers May Go Even Lower November 20, 2017Continue Reading
If you’ve ever wondered why a blood pressure check is part of almost every visit to a doctor’s office, consider what is communicated through the familiar black cuff in just a few seconds. The force of blood pushing ...
- The Painful New Reality of Opioid Prescriptions November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Nothing erodes the quality of life faster than pain and unfortunately more than half of American adults report they live with it on a chronic, recurring basis. That makes it easy to understand why, when seemingly safe, ...
- Is What You’re Reading What You’re Eating? November 20, 2017Continue Reading
While the evidence is not yet in on the enhanced nutritional value of organic or natural foods, consumers appear to have made their own decision. The latest research shows more than 62 percent of Americans now regularly shop for these ...