Latest News & Events
Dr. Jani Featured in AARP Look at Wellness TrendsJune 9, 2021
In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in DelawareJanuary 19, 2021
All News & Events
- An Update on Coronavirus March 6, 2020Continue Reading
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019, known as COVD-19, I wanted to offer you the most recent information and recommendations.
Most importantly, do not panic. ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Local Treatment and Recovery Options for Opioid Addiction: START Here January 28, 2020Continue Reading
Delaware’s efforts to fight the statewide opioid epidemic include the START (Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Transformation) Initiative, which aims to: decrease overdose deaths, improve the well-being of those suffering from substance use disorders and their families, and help communities thrive. An impassioned advocate for non-opioid solutions to pain management, Dr. Jani supports START’s important ...
- We’re Listening: Dr. Jani Shares News About Ear Acupuncture in the Cape Gazette January 28, 2020Continue Reading
A recent issue of the Cape-Gazette newspaper featured an article penned by Dr. Jani on ear acupuncture as a non-invasive, ...
- Dr. Jani Urges Delawareans to Get Their Flu Shot January 28, 2020Continue Reading
In the wake of two tragic flu deaths in Delaware earlier this month, WRDE-TV turned to Dr. Jani for advice on how to stay healthy during a severe flu season.
“Even if the flu season is in full bloom, it’s not too late to get a flu shot,” urged Dr. Jani.
Most vulnerable are the elderly, younger ...
- Dr. Jani Shares Message of Healing at Cancer Survivorship Event January 28, 2020Continue Reading
The 8th Annual “After Ringing the Bell” event hosted by the Sussex County Survivorship Coalition featured an inspiring keynote presentation by Dr. Jani, who explored an integrative approach to health and well-being after surviving cancer.
“Integrative medicine ...
- Dr. Jani is in the News! Community Talk at Milton Library on Dec. 11th December 9, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Jani’s upcoming talk at Milton Library is featured in the current issue of the Cape-Gazette.
“There’s almost as much misinformation as real evidence surrounding CBD oils’ potential for relieving a variety of conditions,” he ...
- Dr. Jani In The News! October 21, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article on Beebe Healthcare. Dr. Jani was featured for his thoughts ...
- Jani to speak on alternative therapies to manage pain Oct. 23 October 17, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Jani is in the news — again!
Beebe Integrative Health and Wellness will host Dr. Uday Jani for a presentation on Healing Encounters: Alternative Therapies for Pain Management from 3 to 4 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 23, ...
- Dr. Jani In The News October 15, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani was featured for his upcoming library talk on Think Beyond Pink—an annual event aimed ...