Latest News & Events
Dr. Jani Featured in AARP Look at Wellness TrendsJune 9, 2021
In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in DelawareJanuary 19, 2021
All News & Events
- Dr. Jani In The News April 30, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani recently became the ...
- Dr. Jani Joins Beebe Healthcare’s Leadership Giving Fund, the 1916 Club April 17, 2019Continue Reading
In March 2019, Dr. Jani became the 250th member of Beebe Healthcare’s 1916 Club, a leadership giving fund established to help subsidize the community health system’s programs and services. ...
- Beyond Stents and Statins: An Integrative Approach to Managing Heart Disease February 12, 2019Continue Reading
Wednesday, February 27th/3:00-4:30 pm/Lewes Public Library
Thursday, February 28th/6:00-7:30 pm/Milton Public Library
Valve replacement, bypass surgery, stents and cholesterol-lowering medications are highly effective tools to manage and prevent heart disease – but there’s a largely untapped and equally promising arsenal of alternative approaches to complement the traditional. Join Uday Jani, MD for his ...
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
- Make a New Resolution for 2019 January 16, 2019Continue Reading
In this week’s Cape-Gazette News, Dr. Jani shared sage tips on how to rethink and retool your New Year’s resolutions for success. The best takeaway: it’s never too late to start!
Click here to read the article in its entirety.
- In the News: Dr. Jani on WMDT-TV October 5, 2018Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was recently featured on WMDT-TV discussing Delaware’s new START initiative, an online system enabling primary care physicians and first responders to more easily refer patients suffering from drug addiction to treatment recovery centers. As the opioid crisis continues to grow in the state, he commended the new approach as a critical step in helping ...
- Dr. Jani Plants the Seeds of Healthy Living at Farmer’s Market August 27, 2018Continue Reading
Talking to a packed room of people eager to learn the secrets of healthy eating at the Aug. 26th Nassau Valley Vineyards Farmer’s Market was very gratifying, says Uday Jani, MD. Even more rewarding: when attendees came up to Dr. Jani later that day to show off the goodies they purchased as a result of ...
- Relieve lower back pain with our virtual yoga class July 25, 2018Continue Reading
We’re pleased to share an easy, relaxing way to release tension and ease pain in your lower back, courtesy of the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine. This 10 minute virtual class by physical therapist and yoga instructor ...
- Closing the Loop: Dr. Jani and Family at Lewes Library 2nd Annual Bike Ride July 23, 2018Continue Reading
Thanks to all who joined us July 21st at the “Loopin’ for the Library” fundraiser, as we rode the scenic trails of Lewes, Cape Henlopen and Rehoboth. Shore View Personalized Medical Care was proud to ...
- In the News: Dr. Jani to Speak on Personalized Medicine at Lewes Library May 7, 2018Continue Reading
One of today’s most cutting-edge medical topics – genetic testing – will be discussed by Dr. Jani at Lewes Library on May 9 and 15. A recent article in the Cape-Gazette gave a sneak preview of the exciting promise of genetics to ultimately personalize medicine, guiding use of prescription drugs and assessing disease risk on ...
- Make a New Resolution for 2019 January 16, 2019