Frequently Asked Questions
My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. I aggressively attempt to prevent medical illnesses before they occur. These services are provided in a relaxed, professional setting. I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
It is better! I have limited the size of my practice so I am able to devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. This practice change has allowed me to schedule up to 30 minutes for routine appointments and approximately 60-90 minutes for the annual exam. Appointments start promptly, and I am able to spend more time with you. If a problem requires extra time for evaluation, I will reasonably accommodate you to the best of my ability. Also, our communication is enhanced through a patient-dedicated cell phone and email.
My office is located at 28312 Lewes – Georgetown Highway, Milton, DE 19968.
Should you desire, I am available to help you decide which specialist to see and to coordinate such consultations. In this way the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Yes. Paying the annual fee allows you to be a member of my practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage my patients to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
In order to provide this superior level of service and personalized attention, my concierge medicine practice has a limited enrollment and there is an annual fee. Membership informational packets are available which thoroughly explain my practice. If you would like to receive a packet, please feel free to contact me.
By design, my practice is a membership practice with a limited enrollment. Once that enrollment limit is reached, a waiting list will be established. Every effort will be made to accommodate interested patients, but the enrollment limit must be honored in order to continue to provide the highest standard of personalized care and service to all patients.
Dr. Jani’s Credentials
- Private Practice, Shore View Medical, 2002-2013
- Active Staff, Beebe Medical Center, 1998-present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2013-2016
- Fellowship, Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, 2010-2012
- Director, Integrative Health, Beebe Medical Center, 2011-present
- Chairman, Medical Department, Beebe Medical Center 2005-2008
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified 1998, Recertified 2008
- Residency, Internal Medicine, North Shore University Hospital, New York, 1995-1998
- MD, Residency in Internal Medicine, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, India 1991-1994
- MBBS, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, India 1985-1991