Is Your Story Making You Sick: Oct. 16th Virtual Follow-Up DiscussionOctober 15, 2020
Is Your Story Making You Sick? Zoom premiere for the communityOctober 7, 2020
- Is Your Story Making You Sick: Oct. 16th Virtual Follow-Up Discussion October 15, 2020Continue Reading
Uday Jani, MD and Dr. Krista Griffin Offer Guidance to Reframe Your Life Script at a Virtual, Experiential Follow Up Discussion for the Community
Dr. Uday Jani and Lewes chiropractor Dr. Krista Griffin invite the community to a follow-up discussion of the award-winning documentary Is Your Story Making You Sick? Log into a complimentary special ...
- Is Your Story Making You Sick? Zoom premiere for the community October 7, 2020Continue Reading
For as long as humans have existed they have told stories to each other and people have listened. But what about the stories we tell ourselves? The breakthrough documentary “Is Your Story Making You Sick?” offers a compelling look at how our stories define how we see ...
- In the News: Dr. Jani Named a “Top Doc in Concierge Medicine” for 2020-21 August 27, 2020Continue Reading
The Cape-Gazette recently published all the details on Dr. Jani’s most noteworthy honor. Named one of 2020-2021’s Top Doctors in Concierge Medicine by a national professional publication, Concierge Medicine Today (CMT), Dr. Jani joins a select group of just 25 physicians across the country who achieved ...
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ July 7, 2020Continue Reading
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development
While the race to develop a coronavirus vaccine may seem as if it’s being run in slow motion, with most experts predicting a ...
- Superfoods and Your Immune System July 7, 2020Continue Reading
Food for Thought: Nourishing the Immune System
As football coaches and nutritionists know, the best offense is a good defense. In the fight against COVID-19, the promise of boosting the immune system with specific ‘superfoods’ is ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably altered, ...
- Colonoscopies Without Fear June 1, 2020Continue Reading
Colonoscopies Without Fear
Recognize Colorectal Cancer Awareness by learning more about this lifesaving screening.
As one of the country’s most preventable illnesses, with a readily available test that is both diagnostic and therapeutic, why does ...
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More: Nutrition Spotlight May 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine the trillions of bacterial species residing in our gut microbiome to better understand their potential to help maintain health and prevent disease. Some of ...
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, heart healer, ...
- Dr. Jani’s COVID-19 Talk Draws More Than 110 at Area Library March 14, 2020Continue Reading
On Monday, March 9th, it was a full house at Lewes Library as Dr. Jani presented the community with reassuring wisdom and practical advice on staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most important: strengthen your immune system.
“Herbs and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin D3, ...