- Dr. Jani’s COVID-19 Talk Draws More Than 110 at Area Library March 14, 2020
On Monday, March 9th, it was a full house at Lewes Library as Dr. Jani presented the community with reassuring wisdom and practical advice on staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most important: strengthen your immune system.
“Herbs and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin D3, ... Continue Reading
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads, a reasoned, measured outlook is essential. Known as a ‘calming voice of reason’ for patients and the community, Dr. Jani shared his reassuring insights on staying healthy and stress-free with 105.9 Radio’s Dan Gaffney.
For a realistic but refreshingly positive perspective ... Continue Reading
- Coronavirus Talks Featured in Cape-Gazette March 9, 2020
Dr. Uday Jani’s upcoming community talks on the coronavirus at Lewes and Milton libraries are featured in the current online issue of the Cape-Gazette. He previews some of the information he’ll be sharing, including some of the proactive steps people can take to lessen their personal risk ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani In the News: How to Allay Coronavirus Anxiety March 6, 2020
Dr. Jani was the featured guest on Concierge Medicine Today’s Docpreneur Podcast this week, urging all to keep calm and positive during the coronavirus outbreak.
“There’s so much unnecessary fear. If someone has a sniffle, they now think the worst. But unless you’ve traveled to or been in ... Continue Reading
- Coronavirus Library Talks March 11th & March 13th March 6, 2020
- An Update on Coronavirus March 6, 2020
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019, known as COVD-19, I wanted to offer you the most recent information and recommendations.
Most importantly, do not panic. The prevailing opinion is that while community spread may occur, most cases will be ... Continue Reading
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat
They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from fringe ... Continue Reading
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.Continue Reading
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020
Oh, My Aching Head
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human ... Continue Reading
- Local Treatment and Recovery Options for Opioid Addiction: START Here January 28, 2020
Delaware’s efforts to fight the statewide opioid epidemic include the START (Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Transformation) Initiative, which aims to: decrease overdose deaths, improve the well-being of those suffering from substance use disorders and their families, and help communities thrive. An impassioned advocate for non-opioid solutions to pain management, Dr. Jani supports START’s important ... Continue Reading