- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely ... Continue Reading
- New Cancer Resource from AWCIM July 19, 2019
A New Toolkit for Cancer Care
A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. It’s easy to feel isolated or that nothing is under your control. Information, tips, and resources—along with support from loved ones and health care providers—can ease the treatment journey.
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani is in the News…Again! May 23, 2019
Dr. Uday Jani’s two-part health information series on reverse aging was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. As part of a panel of respected local healthcare and wellness experts, Dr. Jani ... Continue Reading
- May 22nd & May 29th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 8, 2019
- Dr. Uday Jani In The News May 6, 2019
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani is scheduled to discuss Microbiome & Gut Health on May 8th, at the Lewes Library.
The ... Continue Reading
- May 1st & 15th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 1, 2019
- Dr. Jani In The News April 30, 2019
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani recently became the 250th member of Beebe Healthcare’s 1916 Club when he joined in late March. ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani Joins Beebe Healthcare’s Leadership Giving Fund, the 1916 Club April 17, 2019
In March 2019, Dr. Jani became the 250th member of Beebe Healthcare’s 1916 Club, a leadership giving fund established to help subsidize the community health system’s programs and services. At his request, Dr. Jani’s donation is earmarked specifically toward expansion of integrative medicine offerings at Beebe ... Continue Reading
- Spring Training April 2, 2019
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ... Continue Reading