All Wellness News
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably altered, ...
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, heart healer, ...
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019Continue Reading
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass ...
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ...
- New Cancer Resource from AWCIM July 19, 2019Continue Reading
A New Toolkit for Cancer Care
A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. It’s easy to feel isolated or that nothing is under your control. Information, tips, and resources—along with support from loved ones and health care providers—can ease the treatment journey.
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019Continue Reading
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ...
- Dr. Jani is in the News…Again! May 23, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s two-part health information series on reverse aging was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. As part of a panel of respected local healthcare and wellness experts, Dr. Jani ...
- May 22nd & May 29th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 8, 2019Continue Reading
- Dr. Uday Jani In The News May 6, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani is scheduled to discuss Microbiome & Gut Health on May 8th, at the Lewes Library.
- May 1st & 15th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 1, 2019Continue Reading