All Wellness News
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass ... Continue Reading
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ... Continue Reading
- New Cancer Resource from AWCIM July 19, 2019
A New Toolkit for Cancer Care
A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. It’s easy to feel isolated or that nothing is under your control. Information, tips, and resources—along with support from loved ones and health care providers—can ease the treatment journey.
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani is in the News…Again! May 23, 2019
Dr. Uday Jani’s two-part health information series on reverse aging was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. As part of a panel of respected local healthcare and wellness experts, Dr. Jani ... Continue Reading
- May 22nd & May 29th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 8, 2019
- Dr. Uday Jani In The News May 6, 2019
Dr. Uday Jani of Shore View Personalized Medical Care was highlighted in a recent article in the Cape Gazette. Dr. Jani is scheduled to discuss Microbiome & Gut Health on May 8th, at the Lewes Library.
The ... Continue Reading
- May 1st & 15th: Reverse Aging in the New Age May 1, 2019
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk of ... Continue Reading
- A Flu-Free Winter: Your Best Shot September 25, 2018
Take Your Best Shot for a Flu-Free Winter
Last year’s flu season was severe in most parts of the country and left many wondering why the flu vaccine hadn’t performed more effectively. However, it remains our ... Continue Reading