Latest News & Events
Dr. Jani Featured in AARP Look at Wellness TrendsJune 9, 2021
In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in DelawareJanuary 19, 2021
All News & Events
- Dr. Jani Featured in AARP Look at Wellness Trends June 9, 2021
Check out Dr. Jani’s recent interview with AARP (American Association of Retired Persons) centered on the health benefits of concepts with origins in India, such as ghee, turmeric and the ancient science of Ayurveda.
“Ayurveda treats the whole body to prevent disease rather than each symptom, unlike much of Western medicine,” Dr. Jani told AARP.
- In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in Delaware January 19, 2021Continue Reading
Uday Jani, MD, a board-certified internist, blends traditional, integrative and functional medicine at his private concierge practice in Milton. He believes in treating the whole person – mind, body, spirit and community – utilizing an evidence-based integrative approach. His goal is to best facilitate each patient’s innate ...
- Is Your Story Making You Sick: Oct. 16th Virtual Follow-Up Discussion October 15, 2020Continue Reading
Uday Jani, MD and Dr. Krista Griffin Offer Guidance to Reframe Your Life Script at a Virtual, Experiential Follow Up Discussion for the Community
Dr. Uday Jani and Lewes chiropractor Dr. Krista Griffin invite the community to a follow-up discussion of the award-winning documentary Is Your Story Making You Sick? Log into a complimentary special ...
- Is Your Story Making You Sick? Zoom premiere for the community October 7, 2020Continue Reading
For as long as humans have existed they have told stories to each other and people have listened. But what about the stories we tell ourselves? ...
- In the News: Dr. Jani Named a “Top Doc in Concierge Medicine” for 2020-21 August 27, 2020Continue Reading
The Cape-Gazette recently published all the details on Dr. Jani’s most noteworthy honor. Named one of 2020-2021’s Top Doctors in Concierge Medicine by a national professional publication, Concierge Medicine Today (CMT), Dr. Jani joins a ...
- Dr. Jani’s COVID-19 Talk Draws More Than 110 at Area Library March 14, 2020
On Monday, March 9th, it was a full house at Lewes Library as Dr. Jani presented the community with reassuring wisdom and practical advice on staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most important: strengthen your immune system.
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020Continue Reading
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads, a reasoned, measured outlook is essential. Known as a ‘calming voice of reason’ for patients and the community, Dr. Jani shared his reassuring ...
- Coronavirus Talks Featured in Cape-Gazette March 9, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s upcoming community talks on the coronavirus at Lewes and Milton libraries are featured in the current online issue of the Cape-Gazette. He previews some of the information he’ll be sharing, including some of ...
- Dr. Jani In the News: How to Allay Coronavirus Anxiety March 6, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was the featured guest on Concierge Medicine Today’s Docpreneur Podcast this week, urging all to keep calm and positive during the coronavirus outbreak.
“There’s so much unnecessary fear. If ...
- Coronavirus Library Talks March 11th & March 13th March 6, 2020Continue Reading
- In the News: Dr. Jani recognized as The Face of Integrative Medicine in Delaware January 19, 2021