All News & Events
- Dr. Jani’s COVID-19 Talk Draws More Than 110 at Area Library March 14, 2020Continue Reading
On Monday, March 9th, it was a full house at Lewes Library as Dr. Jani presented the community with reassuring wisdom and practical advice on staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most important: strengthen your immune system.
“Herbs and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin D3, ...
- Listen…Dr. Jani’s Calming COVID-19 Advice Featured on Local Radio March 14, 2020Continue Reading
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads, a reasoned, measured outlook is essential. Known as a ‘calming voice of reason’ for patients and the community, Dr. Jani shared his reassuring insights on staying healthy and stress-free with 105.9 Radio’s Dan Gaffney.
For a realistic but refreshingly positive perspective ...
- Coronavirus Talks Featured in Cape-Gazette March 9, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Uday Jani’s upcoming community talks on the coronavirus at Lewes and Milton libraries are featured in the current online issue of the Cape-Gazette. He previews some of the information he’ll be sharing, including some of the proactive steps people can take to lessen their personal risk ...
- Dr. Jani In the News: How to Allay Coronavirus Anxiety March 6, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Jani was the featured guest on Concierge Medicine Today’s Docpreneur Podcast this week, urging all to keep calm and positive during the coronavirus outbreak.
“There’s so much unnecessary fear. If someone has a sniffle, they now think the worst. But unless you’ve traveled to or been in ...
- Coronavirus Library Talks March 11th & March 13th March 6, 2020Continue Reading
- An Update on Coronavirus March 6, 2020Continue Reading
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019, known as COVD-19, I wanted to offer you the most recent information and recommendations.
Most importantly, do not panic. The prevailing opinion is that while community spread may occur, most cases will be ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Local Treatment and Recovery Options for Opioid Addiction: START Here January 28, 2020Continue Reading
Delaware’s efforts to fight the statewide opioid epidemic include the START (Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Transformation) Initiative, which aims to: decrease overdose deaths, improve the well-being of those suffering from substance use disorders and their families, and help communities thrive. An impassioned advocate for non-opioid solutions to pain management, Dr. Jani supports START’s important ...
- We’re Listening: Dr. Jani Shares News About Ear Acupuncture in the Cape Gazette January 28, 2020Continue Reading
A recent issue of the Cape-Gazette newspaper featured an article penned by Dr. Jani on ear acupuncture as a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical solution for helping patients cope with symptoms of pain, anxiety and depression.
“Called ‘battlefield acupuncture,’ it’s been studied extensively by ...
- Dr. Jani Urges Delawareans to Get Their Flu Shot January 28, 2020Continue Reading
In the wake of two tragic flu deaths in Delaware earlier this month, WRDE-TV turned to Dr. Jani for advice on how to stay healthy during a severe flu season.
“Even if the flu season is in full bloom, it’s not too late to get a flu shot,” urged Dr. Jani.
Most vulnerable are the elderly, younger ...