All News & Events
- Beyond Stents and Statins: An Integrative Approach to Managing Heart Disease February 12, 2019
Wednesday, February 27th/3:00-4:30 pm/Lewes Public Library
Thursday, February 28th/6:00-7:30 pm/Milton Public Library
Valve replacement, bypass surgery, stents and cholesterol-lowering medications are highly effective tools to manage and prevent heart disease – but there’s a largely untapped and equally promising arsenal of alternative approaches to complement the traditional. Join Uday Jani, MD for his ... Continue Reading
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.
- Make a New Resolution for 2019 January 16, 2019
In this week’s Cape-Gazette News, Dr. Jani shared sage tips on how to rethink and retool your New Year’s resolutions for success. The best takeaway: it’s never too late to start!
Click here to read the article in its entirety.
- In the News: Dr. Jani on WMDT-TV October 5, 2018
Dr. Jani was recently featured on WMDT-TV discussing Delaware’s new START initiative, an online system enabling primary care physicians and first responders to more easily refer patients suffering from drug addiction to treatment recovery centers. As the opioid crisis continues to grow in the state, he commended the new approach as a critical step in helping ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jani Plants the Seeds of Healthy Living at Farmer’s Market August 27, 2018
Talking to a packed room of people eager to learn the secrets of healthy eating at the Aug. 26th Nassau Valley Vineyards Farmer’s Market was very gratifying, says Uday Jani, MD. Even more rewarding: when attendees came up to Dr. Jani later that day to show off the goodies they purchased as a result of ... Continue Reading
- Relieve lower back pain with our virtual yoga class July 25, 2018
We’re pleased to share an easy, relaxing way to release tension and ease pain in your lower back, courtesy of the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine. This 10 minute virtual class by physical therapist and yoga instructor Jaimie Perkunas will lead you through gentle stretches for ... Continue Reading
- Closing the Loop: Dr. Jani and Family at Lewes Library 2nd Annual Bike Ride July 23, 2018
Thanks to all who joined us July 21st at the “Loopin’ for the Library” fundraiser, as we rode the scenic trails of Lewes, Cape Henlopen and Rehoboth. Shore View Personalized Medical Care was proud to sponsor the second annual bike ride, helping to fund Lewes’ Library free ... Continue Reading
- In the News: Dr. Jani to Speak on Personalized Medicine at Lewes Library May 7, 2018
One of today’s most cutting-edge medical topics – genetic testing – will be discussed by Dr. Jani at Lewes Library on May 9 and 15. A recent article in the Cape-Gazette gave a sneak preview of the exciting promise of genetics to ultimately personalize medicine, guiding use of prescription drugs and assessing disease risk on ... Continue Reading
- It’s All About You: What Does Personalized Medicine Look Like in 2018? May 1, 2018
Find out why ‘one pill fits all’ is no longer an option as we explore the newest advances in personalized medicine at Lewes Public Library at two sessions in May. I hope you’ll join me for this exciting new lecture focused on the individualized approach to medical care, including an in-depth look at the risks ... Continue Reading
- Recap: Learning the Art of Detox Community Talk March 21, 2018
Dr. Jani’s recent community talk on how to detox your body in an environment full of toxins was well received by the full house of attendees at Lewes Library. Below are just a few of the many positive comments received after the presentation:
- “Wonderful! Uday is easy to listen to, he had a strong dialogue at ... Continue Reading